Alice + Olivia,

A DRESS WITH BELL BOTTOMS | outfit idea

Friday, February 07, 2014 N. R. 0 Comments

I remember buying a couple pairs of bell bottom jeans a few years back when skinny jeans were the new 'it' item and my sister jokingly said that she didn't want to be seen on the street with me when I was wearing them! Let me tell you I wore them and she had no choice but to be seen with me, and of course I looked amazing, just like Nicole ;) That memory came to me as I was creating this outfit after playing around with a few different bell bottom style ideas. I have a picture in my mind of a beautiful dress that falls right at the knee where the trousers underneath begins to flare out. The image I have is a side view of someone in mid stride and as they're walking you can clearly see the difference between the blue Monsoon sheath dress and the exaggerated flared bottom of the Gareth Pugh trousers. These Giuseppe Zanotti sandals are high enough to keep the trousers off the ground but the trousers are long enough to keep the sandals hidden, so the Alice + Olivia clutch bag would be the only visible accessory. I was thinking of including diamond chandelier earrings too, they would be a magnificent finish to this high fashion look.

0 comments: